Black marks
There are some black marks due to accident on my hand and burn marks. What ointment or medicine shal I use to get rid of it ??
80 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Indore
U gave to see a dermatologist ao that he ca see what kind of treatment topical or procedure can b done for the marks. Meanwhile use aun protection ao that marks will not become darker
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Black marks on scrotum
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.