Black marks on thighs
Hi, I've had fungus attack 1-2 years back on my thighs. I've used some gels to get fungus cleared. It worked but it left me black marks on my thighs. Please let me know how to get rid of those black marks? Thanks.

Yes..it can be improved with specific medicine... few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation should improve gradually with time. Medicines are also available for this.
consult a dermatologist with photographs
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and treatment