Black marks on leg
After some ant or mosquito bite , healing after few days baby has got some black marks on her skin at leg area.. I thought it would later go but still it has not gone. So can you suggest me something to get rid of it.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.