Black lips
Hi I'm 24 years old guy I don't smoke but my lips are so dark..  I'd there and gel.  Cream or medicine to make it little pink please help

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi Please avoid frequently licking your lips. Your saliva has enzymes which could be damaging your lips. Do use a sunscreen containing lip balm every few hours. Eat healthy and include lots of omega fatty acids in your dirt. do meet a dermatologist so they can examine you and prescribe the required supplements and creams. Q yag laser can also help in lightening the lip colour