Black in the armpit
My armpit got black. I use deodorant. I clean my armpit daily. Even tough it is black. How can I remove it. Is there any creams. Or need any treatment.

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. Based on your description, it appears that you have facial melanosis which could be melasma compounded by acanthosis nigricans. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Attempting treatment without understanding the pathology will be futile and make the course longer. It could be cumulative allergic contact dermatitis as well.
Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps you.
Avoid Self Medications.