Black Floaters on LE, RE

Black Floaters on LE from last 6 month, but from very infant stage I saw on my both eyes in a very fade form. Recently Consult with a Retina specialist and did Retina Test, but the Doctor said that my eyes are absolutlu normal, but there is no treatment of this. The Doctors Investigation is as follows as under: OCT (MACULA) LE and RE: CMT 228 Micron. His Advice is to take 1 OCUFREE CAP 1 Time for 2 Month + Tear Drop, 1 Drop 6 Times for 6 Months. My Question is, Sir is it a proper diagnosis for this problem? Is there nothing to cure completely from this problem in this Hi end Medical treatment age in India specially at Kolkata ??? If there, then what is the cost of treatment ???

Doctor Answers (4) on Black Floaters on LE, RE

Dr. Shishir Sood Ludhiana | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
If it is a single floater and visible to ur Retina specialist...then these days many doctors are recommending Laser for this...
Dr. Shyam Prakash Vyas Bikaner | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Just forget floaters.
You have been investigated optimally.
Nothing is required
Dr. Aniruddha Maiti Kolkata | Ophthalmologist
Floaters are common problem specially with myopic and old age patients. If the retina is fine then nothing to worry. As these floaters come down spontaneously . The reason for this floaters is liquefaction of the vitreous gel which stays in our eye.
You need to monitor your symptoms. If the floaters are increasing and there is accompanied flashes of light you need to consult retina specialist to rule out any retinal breaks or retinal detachment.
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
hello floaters are due to vitreous (gel in eye) liquifaction there is no treatment for this and no treatment is required just avoid seeing them these are entirely normal consult ophthalmologist if these suddenly increase in number This is a provisional diagnosis. consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination