Black dot in my vision may be floaters
I had gone with my eyes surgery (lasik)13 yrs back . After few years of my surgery again my vision got blurr and now 3 yrs back again i put glasses my present eyes number is 6.now from last 1 week i am feeling one dot in my vision of my left eye which makes my vision blurr around that dot area after putting the glasses. I searched on internet according to that it is a floaters i am doing eye exercise regularly and also putting isotine eye drop what else should i do to clear that dot and is it a serious thing for my eye sight.and it is a floaters or something else?

After 13 years again back to 6 is difficult situation. Consult good lasik surgeon or the same surgeon if available....  And take the opinion.  Myopes will have floaters... But this is decreasing ur vision... It means.... It needed to be corrected.  It can be a warning sign of impending retinal detachment.  Once detached multiple surgeries and also no proper success achieved in many cases.  Better have a barrage laser before it happens. 
consult lasik and vitreoretina consultant
Just a single floater is not alarming. If you see a shower of floaters then consultant a vitreo retina specialist on urgent basis.
you can't really do much to clear that dot, just ignore it and you will get used to it
Please get an urgent retina check up done. Floaters can be a sign of retina weakness or detachment and since you are a myopic patient your retina is already weak.
Get an urgent Retina check with a specialist
A preventive check yearly can avoid any complication.