Black discharge with PCOS

Hello Doctor, from three months I have been using krimson 35 and evacure for PCOS.from then I have been observing scanty period with black discharge.Let me know if this is normal

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Thane

Oral hormonal pills often  cause scanty periods. Blackish discharge suggest old blood. Consult ayurvedic gynecologist for Panchakarma and ayurvedic medicines with modification in diet, which will help you for PCOS.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
The above drugs cannot heal PCOS. The Krimson is a synthetic  hormone  and can create further imbalances  in the body. Sorry to  inform  you  but you are walking  on the road of hormone  imbalances  which lead to period and fertility  issues in short term but serious  disorders  like diabetes,  blood  pressure,  autoimmune  thyroid  disease  and cancers in the long term.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, oral hormonal medications may cause less bleeding. If problem persists, consult a gynecologist for further evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi so that I can guide you better.