Black and white heads
My face is full of black and white heads except the forehead area. I have to scrub everyday twice otherwise I can't step out. Have tried a tons of dermatological products. My last dermatologist recommended to use PERNEX. Evrythng stood null and void.Is there any effective solution? Feeling frustrated. Plz help

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Black heads and white heads are actually a type of acne. You need to get them removed by comedone extraction and prevent their recurrence by using topical retinoid under prescription of a dermatologist. This will also improve appearance of pores over time. Use a benzoyl peroxide based face wash. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind S Mittal.