Bitter throat sliva
Age 33 years Last week I had heavy cough and cold Now I am recovered from that But that has left me with 2 problems Headache And Butter sliva taste on throat which is not giving me taste of anything Can u pls help

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, Thanks for trusting Holistic Ayurveda, every would love butter not from throat, it means infection is recovered but u r not, at level of Doshas vataj-kafaj issue is still present, it happens in at d season so till u consult ayurveda dr have warm water for drinking n light food or pop rice at dinner. Chew Ajawayan carom or thyme seeds or Lawang -cloves, take care n feel free to communicate...