Bitten on shulder by frnd

My friend bitten me near shoulder.. and it is swelled and paining.. is it anything serious.. i consulted a doctor near by he told nothing serious and he gave some medicines named rantac and some other tablets.. i asked him for TT injection but he said no need of that.. please suggest me what to do.. i am worrying alot about it... please help me soon.. thanks in advance..

Doctor Answers (2) on Bitten on shulder by frnd

Vimal Kumar Chennai | General Physician
Dear friend, I would suggest a tt injection in this case only if you had bleeding, else it is not needed. Just pain killers will do. That is what the doctor has prescribed i hope. And it would help faster heeling if you give hot fomentation to the bitten area. regards. get well soon
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well to suggest you further I need to examine the wound...but then since a doctor has already seen it and has told you no requirement of tt then I think you need not worry about it much....
if you are still anxious meet another physician...thank you