Birthmark removed by plastics surgery.
I am 20 year old girI.i was a black congential melanostic nevus in my left cheek by birth. It was removed by plastics surgery in 22 march 2017 at sufdurgunj hospital Delhi.After removing this birthmark a fine line scar (which is app 1.5 inch) is obtained in my cheek and it is little bit swollen also. Please suggest a cream which heals my scar.

. Please send photos  of the affected part for accurate diagnosis and treatment.. Consult on  private chat or meet me in my clinic for detailed information and prescription.