Birthmark on face
Hello Doctor, I got a dark black mark on left side of my face by birth, kindly help me to remove it. thnx.

There are hundreds of types of birth marks which we call as naevus. The depth of the mark varies in each type. If the marks are very deep it is very difficult to treat. Certain types of birth marks have both superficial and deep components. So it may partially resolve in such cases. If the mark can be removed with LASER you can go for laser. Or else it has to be removed surgically. Surgical removal without scar is possible in certain areas. Please send d a picture so I can suggest the best option for you. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore

Purple birthmark on face