Birthmark in Eye
I have a birthmark in the white of the eye.It is a brown in color and covers some of the white portion on one side in one of the eye.Doctors say that it is harmless.However, for cosmetic reasons is there any way I can hide it using some kind of lenses.I have heard about scleral lenses but not sure if it will work in this case.

In medical terminology it call naevus ,& in common language it is called mole,it is harmless & non progressive in nature ,there is no no medicine for it but if you are so conscious ,it can be removed surgically.

Purple birthmark on face Brown birthmark removal