Birth mark and scars

I have birth mark in my nose since my birth so wanted to remove that and some scars in forehead for ingires
views-icons 67 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

You can get your mark removed by surgery or by a LASER depending on how deep it is. You can get fractional laser treatment done for the scars. Please visit a dermatologist near you for more details. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?