Birth control
I need a copper T insertion Does your hospital do the procedure? Have done all the possible research and this is the best and safest option for me. For past 2 years I have been on BC pills.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

I applaud you for choosing to stop BC pills which can have serious side effects.
Dr. Parag Patil
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Thane

Yes. Copper T insertion is done by most gynecologists... It is usually done at menses on the last day of bleeding... The procedure needs an internal examination and gets done in few minutes. Following the insertion the patient is prescribed antibiotics and given instructions for follow up... So visit us when you get your period....within first 5 days. There are few types of copper T...from which you can choose..