Bio chemical pregnancy
Hi, What is bio chemical pregnancy any effect for next pregnancy what are the reasons of bio pregnancy

Hello There. I didn't quite understand your concern. what do you mean by chemical pregnancy and bio pregnancy? is this question even in english? what exactly do you want to know? please give more details. or consult a gynecologist in person for more details. or you can try to google your query. I'm sorry i am of no help because i didn't understand your question. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar Jain. Bangalore.