Binding of two teeths

Actually when I was in standard 12 I had to remove two teeth from the upper jaw after canine. Because it got damaged and pain was in bearable . I did not realise that time now i am facing issues when I laugh it shows .My question is can we fix only two duplicate teeth.

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Yes we can definitely replace any number of teeth and there are different modalities to do that, depending on your requirements..... each modality has its advantages and disadvantages..... please consult your dentist for all the options available in your case.... Regards.....
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..yes it can be fixed by bridge or implant. Visit your nearest doctor. Regards
Dr. Rakesh Kolar
Orthodontist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

2 treatments. If the space between the teeth is still the same, it can be treated by placing artificial teeth. But if the space has reduced or decreased over time ( usually happens) an alternative treatment of closing that space with braces can be done with No artificial teeth.
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Yes we can the best way at your age would be to go for implant to replace the missing teeth otherwise you can go for bridge which is the second best option..tc
Dr. Soumya Ray
Dentist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
The only way to fix the two missing teeth without touching other teeth are by placing implants. They are made of titanium which is placed in your gums and on top crowns will be placed to replace the missing teeth. By involving the adjacent tooth we can place bridges too.
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Depending on the space availability either bridge by taking support of adjacent teeth or without taking any support of adjacent teeth implants can be placed by which your smile can be improved.
Dr. Yash Saxena
Dentist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
There are options of getting it replaced by a screw (impant) or by a bridge. Never go for tooth removal until a dentist says that it's the last option. Visit a nearest dentist for the best opinion.
Dr. Maithili Adarkar
Dentist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello there... Yes, we can replace your missing teeth, either by taking the support of adjacent teeth a and putting a bridge or by putting an implant. But it should be done as soon as possible before the available gap becomes insufficient to replace any tooth. Kindly visit your dentist and get yourself checked.