Bilateral osteoarthritis changes.
My maternal grandmother was suffering from tremendous knee problem & cannot able to walk properly. The X Ray was conducted & detected that there was a osteoporosis seen around the bones. We have taken her to the rheumatologist for further consultation. Kindly help us. The report are enclosed.
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

The prescription clearly shows the doctor consulted is not a rheumatologist but an orthopedician, so please take her to a rheumatologist available in AIIMSor Indian spinal injuries centre delhi
Next Steps
See an appropriate specialist
Health Tips
Dont get misled by corporate hospitals like primus, as they have vested interests
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.