Bike silencer injury
My right leg above foot injured (burned) due fallen on bike silencer which on start mode on last Sunday now my foot is swollen,please suggest medicine
965 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Kindly see a dermatologist near you. You should be started on a antibiotic and certain topical creams to apply. Sometimes a pus culture and sensitivity test is also needed. Delaying is not a good option. Hope it helps you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?