Bike.fell.on.her.knee.

Bike fell on her knee doctor. Her knee is swelling right now. Is there any problem with knee bone cartilage ( in tamil javu). How to cure that..
views-icons 48 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope she is notnin much pain. There can be injury to the knee or the patella or the ligaments or cartilage associated with that area which we cannot say by just listening to your complains. We need to examine the knee for further details. Kindly take her to a orthopedician for further evaluation and management. She might require a xray and a MRI as well. Best regards. Dr. Anil kunar jain.
Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...just by history that you have mentioned it's hard to diagnose... Possibilities of ligament injuries and fractures are there...I would suggest you to consult nearest orthopedic surgeon for clinical examination and for needed investigations they will do the needful.