Big pimples
I have abscess like pimples on my face and on some parts on my face , there are knot like structure of pus. And if one pimple appears then with it , these knots also starting appearing which have a large amount of pus inside them . So please help me that how can i get rid of these big pimples and knots of pus

Dr. Srinivas C
You need anti acne cleansers and antiacne preparations like Benzoyl peroxide gel at bedtime. You may also require oral medications as there is pus filled lesions. It is wiser to visit dermatologist in your locality for proper management.