Big acne left some scars and deel holes.
I am suffering from Big acne since last few years and I already consulted to many dermatologist but it's is not permanently cured while I was under medication it's normal and when I stop medication as prescribed by my PCP it get back with another big trouble I want to know this will. It be cure permanently and what is the main cause of this I attached my pic

Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
There r lot f reasons f acne, genetic, hormonal, moisturisers. Try to consult a doc regarding treatment and rest