Bhcg report
I have a two sexual contact on 23rd March 2016 And 10th August 2016 She had her regular period in each months from april Just i have done Bhcg test to eliminate my doubt So say me by seeing report did she is pregnant on the basis of my sexual contact on 23rd march and 10th August And also say me if i need to repeat test

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Gurgaon

Beta hcg is negative but very important is when was her last Period?  If the periods are normal then is the periods happens after your sexual contact? If no periods till date than need to repeat the blood test again after 7 days.
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello This report is negative. That means NOT PREGNANT. No need to repeat the test if she is getting her periods regularly.