Best spf 50 cream
May u plz tell me the best suncream which i have to use .. ... many company in the mrkt but fail to select one

Dr. Rajdeep
There is no best sunscreen. Each one suits one. If you have dry skin go for a sunscreen lotion. If you have oily skin go for a gel. If you have dark skin and sunscreen leave whitish colour on the skin use a tinted or matte finish sunscreen. Some of the sunscreens I use are. Lotions: Ansolar, Sebamed multiprotect, Suncross, Photoban, Sunban ultra, Neutrogena ultra shear... Gels: Ansolar gel cream, Photoban aquagel, Suncross aquagel, photostable... Tinted: Rivela tint, UV med... There are many many more available. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore