Best formula milk?
Hello doctor, My baby is 45 days old she is on FM as i did not have BM due to some issues. She was on lactogen 1 at first and then i shifted her to Nan pro 1. She is passing lots of gas (dosent cry) Her birth weight was 3 kg after 40 days she was 4 kg. pls suggest me better formula or should i continue with Nan?

Breastfeeding is Always Best for the baby But if you are unable to lactate then ofcourse you will need to give Formula milk My suggestions Take advice of a Lactation consultant Continue the nan pro as baby has gained good weight For gas you may give Coliza drops 04 twice for 4/5 days Continue putting baby to breast regularly before offering formula
Burping Left lateral posture post feed
Greetings, you can continue Naan pro . But best for the child is breastfeeding kindly visit a lactation consultant they will guide you. Try to give two to three times of breast milk.
This can be due to bottle feeding. Colic can be treated by home remedies. Try to avoid bottle feeds.