ayurveda-icon
Bertolotti syndrome
Having pain near SI joint .. different type of pains in both side of Lower back.. since 5 months I am getting pain in my right side lower back .. Please find the MRI report and x-ray.. it's a uncommon disease.. taking medicines from last 15 days. Does it have any permanent solution please suggest.

This is Vat vyadhi Detail history and symptoms require for treatment Panchakarma treatment such like vaman Basti and katibasti plays important role for relief
Consult ayurvedic doctor
Backward bending exercise and correction in sitting and slipping posture require Diet correction also require

+121
Chat with a doctor
Share me some more details with your symptoms And Take ayurveda medicines for this
Hello, it can be treated with ayurvedic medicine & therapies .its rare disease but ayurved has better solutions
consult online