Bend penis and dark penis
Dr. I want to ask that my penis is lil bit bend to the side how can i cure it in a natural way n safe way sone kind of exercises or oil massage or what elseand the second thing i want to ask i want to make ma penis fairer how can i make it let me know please with some cream or sumthng else. And i am virgin yet

Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 16 yrs exp Kanpur

Penis may be physiological bend to either direction to a certain degree in any individual. Until it is effecting sexual act or is progressive and associated with nodularity or plaque, or is painful during erection, it can ignored