Bell clapper deformity
What is bell clapper deformity.why this occur ,and it can cause testicular torsion.im worrying about my left testicle because it is hanging very lower than right and feeling like burning.i am suffering from bilateral grade 1 varicocele.is any surgery need for me.it can control with medicine or surgery

Hello there..... I went through your query..... A bell clapper deformity is a predisposing factor in testicular torsion in which the tunica vaginalis joins high on the spermatic cord, leaving the testis free to rotate. Bell clapper deformity predisposes to intravaginal torsion of the testis..... Kindly consult Urologist for further treatment.....
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
The symptoms you are putting forth are not suggestive of torsion per se. Every low lying testis is not bell clapper deformity. You should see a Urologist who will help you understand whether you need any medications.