Being an Useless creature

Hello doctor, People are saying I'm an useless guy, good for nothing..nd all those negative things to me..I have read about the life history of some great people who were useless at the initial phase of their life and went on to become heroes. I wanna become like them. What should I do to become a great?Even I believe,I'm fit for nothing. I have lots of doubts about life. Where would all these doubts be cleared? My mind is always dark,lacking clearance...If I like a certain thing,I do it again and again. For eg. I like Titanic movie. So within a period of six months,I had watched it ninety six times without getting bored. I'm an ardent follower of cricket. So I watch the same match again and again. That too very old matches which were played during 1920's, 1930's.etc..Others complaining me for being a fuddy-duddy character. I have planned to visit a counselor next month. Can you please provide me with some motivation words to come out of this dark period? Kindly help me. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Being an Useless creature

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, or seems you are out of control. Of yourselves. What do you do? How do you spend your time everyday other than watching TV. Do you have some friends to hang around. As you have decided do consult a counsellor in your city and understand and come out of this problem. All the best. Take care.
Dr. Amit Jagtiani Agra | Psychiatrist
I don't want to sound judgemental but watching a movie or cricket match so many times doesn't sound normal. I strongly believe that you must visit a clinical psychologist or a psychiatrist to figure our if there is anything abnormal. I detailed evaluation is necessary to reach a conclusion.