Bed wetting during night
My daughter is 8years old and she still continues to pass urine during her sleep. Her bed wetting frequency vary from time to time. She passes urine for one or two days stops for a few days and then suddenly when I think she has stopped she starts again. I cultivated in her the habit to pass urine daily just before going to bed, but I don't know the quantity of urine she passes. The quantity of urine during sleep (bed wetting) also varies each time. Sometimes it is minimal and sometimes it is more. Please suggest me what I must do?

Hello.... She must empty her bladder before going to bed.. Make sure of it...In some condition anxiety ,fear or nightmare could lead to loss of bladder tone, in that case she need to be medicated.. Usually bladder control comes around 5 years of age....
Dr. Amit Agarwal
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp Noida
Bed wetting is not normal after 5 years of age. And more the age  more difficult to treat.. Bed wetting alarm is the treatment of choice. With medication there are >80℅chance of recurrence. Consult Pediatric Nephrologist before she get her first menses as then it will be more psychological trauma for her.