Bed bugs bite or what?

I stayed at a friend's place. He usually doesn't keep his room clean. The next day i got these reddish marks & after that they started occurring on the whole body. I thought its due to extreme weather but I guess I was wrong. I consulted a general physician, he prescribed some medicines but it seems they are not effective. What shall i do? Is there any ayurvedic treatment for this? In the image , these reddish marks are near neck.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. These marks looks like an allergic reaction. Did you try a new chain, deodorant or anything else? There may be other reasons as well. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to assess the situation and reconfirm the diagnosis. Treatment plan can be suggested then. It should improve in 2 days time following proper treatment. Usage of OTC anti-allergic medications till then is fine. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala