Beard.. ... ...

Hi i am 16 year old. I want to grow my bear faster cause almost all my friends have it. And also my middle part of moustache is not growing. Please guide me and tell me what to do?

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

I completely understand your frustration. But, there are many reasons for your beard to not have appeared. And more than cosmetic issues, the reasons could be related to your hormone levels. And that is why you should visit a dermatologist.Do you understand? Plus, at your age there will be a lot friends and family suggesting you to do a lot of things (apply lotions or creams or take tablets etc) refrain from listening to them. You might also feel the need for a quick fix solution... unfortunately there isn't any. All these things take time. Your body is developing (your friends developed maybe faster but on one can do anything about that) and thus at this stage, only a dermatologist will be able to not only diagnose the reason for your lack of beard but also guide you or treat you.
Dr. Sagar Gundewar
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
You should consult dermatologist. It may be alopecia areata.