Beard hair loss

My beard hair losing since one month But I had not any medicine for this problem. Please give a treatment answer for this. And one more problem is chewing of pan massala & gutka when I want give up this .

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Nitesh Jangid
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Jaipur

Hello sir, you should take homoeopathic medicine for hair loss from beard area because it is due to fungal infection or may be other causes. It can be permanently cure by taking oral pills of homoeopathic medicine. You should have precautions about your disease like you have to maintain your hygiene by taking 2times bath in a day and take face wash 2-3times in a day and do your shaving at home with proper hygiene.. God bless you and get well soon
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Paresh P. Mehta
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Mumbai
Greetings to you.It is unfortunate that you are losing hair from your beard area.If you are shaving your beard at a saloon instead of at home there are chances of your catching Fungal infection leading to hair loss in particular area.So foremost do shaving at home.Secondly you can start using Terbinafine cream locally over the affected area,once daily for 10 days.It will help if you can also take Tab Terbinafine 1 tab once daily for 7 days.The removal of beard completely will help you in healing the condition faster as you can apply cream properly.Also avoid sharing your shaving kit even at home with some one else.This is all assuming that you have got fungal infection which is the most likely cause from your history.Sending a snap of the condition would have helped immensely. The more important initiative which I appreciate is your willingness to stop chewing tobacco.Tobacco has got countless chemicals many of which have still not been identified but gives rise to addiction very fast.I can assure you that addiction can be stopped but for that you will require treatment which we can send over to you by courier.It is ayurvedic medication which needs to be taken daily for a period of 3-6 months.You can get in touch with us through our website www.drfriend.in.Also please go through our blog on the website www.drfriend.in/blog. Hope you succeed in your endeavour.Best wishes.