Beard growth
Sir i had tried everything including razor and trimmer but there is no hair growth on my face. I had also taken biotin for a month but the result was neutral. As i am 22 now and i am moving to corporate world i want that my beard should grow so please give me the solution.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Growth and thickness of beard is genetically determined and is under hormonal influence. Do not compare yourself with your peers. In some people it takes more time to grow thick and dense beard which is very normal. And it's a myth that using razor increases beard growth or thickness. Give some more time or else you may consult an endocrinologist for hormonal evaluation as a last resort. Do not self medicate or OTC drugs. Hope this helps. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com