Bck and nck shlder pain
I m suffering from lot of pain in back sides and from  3 to 4 months now suffering from neck shlder pain it radiates to hand  I consulted orthopedic dey took xray and told normal do some exersize again I consulted neurologist he gave some tablet for 15 days and prescribe for phystrapy advise ra factor reports r normal
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey , x Ray may not pick up problem so MRI may be required consult orthopedic surgeon and talk of it ,
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?