Batholin absist

I have a batholin absist from past eight yrs. I have oprated it twice but its reoccurring again nd again every time i have sexual intercourse. Wat can i do to get rid of it. Can u suggest any doctor or hospital i can get it operate from nd get rid of it completely.
views-icons 12 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Batholin absist

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
26 yrs. of exp | Pune | Sexologist
Thank you for your question. You need to see your gynaecologist and have it removed completely when there is no active infection. If you go when its infected they can't do much about it than drain it and give antibiotics. Best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?