Bartholin cyst
I am currently affected by bartholin cyst,which has grown much bigger since last 3 days and I am having problem while sitting, moving. This happened to me 3rd time since last 2 year, it vanishes itself but this time it has become much larger which makes me very uneasy.. I came to know about draining it by surgery ,through internet but I don't want to go through that Can you suggest me some measures ???and why does it happens

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Since there is recurring infection, surgery may be required. It is a minimally invasive surgery so there is nothing to worry about. Do not feel scared. WIsh you a successful surgery. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi along with your medical investigations for further evaluation. You can mail your contact details so that I can reach you.
Dr. Janani Manoharan
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Chennai
If the infection is recurring, surgery is the best option. It is a daycare procedure and will be done under anaesthesia, the pain will be minimal(definitely less than the pain you are undergoing now). Also, you may need some extra antibiotic coverage, as sometimes being a carrier for bacteria can be the cause of recurring infection. Good luck with the treatment. Have a speedy recovery.
Dr. Hardik K. Shah
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello. Bartholin cyst occur due to some time over secretion of bartholin gland due to some infection.its common of recurrence.  I will advice u for surgery and then it will be slove it out. Conservative treatment some times not help ful and its not a major surgery its a day care procedure so plz dont be afraid of name of surgery.