Baldness hair

Had used menoxidil 5% and 10% both ...for 10-12 no result ., I always used to oil and use ayurvdic shampo, followed a blnce diet, ate fruits n vegtbl since birth My scalp is out and hardly strands, help me to cover,..few is biological , but my dad at dis age had good hairs

Doctor Answers (1) on Baldness hair

Dr. Sanchit Talwar Chandigarh | Dermatologist
Hi.You seem to be suffering from Androgenic Alopecia.Minoxidil(5;7.5; 10%)solution local application,twice daily and Tab Finasteride 1mg, daily,constitutes the standard therapy as it is the only US-FDA approved therapy for Androgenic Alopecia.But,it usually takes 4-6 months to give you results.So that is the minimum period that u should take this therapy for.In case it doesn't work for you,then you may consider options like Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP) Injections,Hair Weaving & Bonding And Hair Transplantation. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD (Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, CHANDIGARH