Bald head due to hair fal

I want make my hair transplantation as it looks almost bald in forehead part and middle head part is going to loose my hair completely in future.

Doctor Answers (1) on Bald head due to hair fal

Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highly recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ) that has to be continued even if you opt for hair transplant. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. Hair fall treatment consists of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality.
Understand the FUT and FUE methods and decide based on your preference. The transplanted hair are genetically privileged and are hormonal independent but they do die a natural course.