Balanoposthitis
I am using clotrimazole, I am not diabetic and never had any sexual intercourse. I am 25 years of old.But the swelling of glans and foreskin is not going away.I used clotrimazole situation improved a lot but it is not eliminated completely if I leave the moist over night, next morning the severity increases, kindlyhlp

Dr. Hemesh Thakur
Homeopath 24 yrs exp Delhi

Seems like you have recurring fungal infections which gets relieved by topical Clotrimazole. But you will need appropriate constitutional homeopathic medicine to stop this recurrence. Complete case history would be needed to cure this problem permanently. Thanks