I got red spots on my penis. Sometimes I feel a bit pain also. I am applying chlorrymazole cream for that. But I didn't find any use of that. Could you please advise which doctor to consult
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You need to consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful after clinical examination.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?