Balanitic problem

Hi i have got balanitic in my pennis.i m facing some problems for this.it is not letting me to pull the skin backward.i feel some itching inside and some cracking on the tip.my pennis foreskin has been tightened. So pls tell me is der cream or treatment for curing this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Balanitic problem

Thank you for your query.
You do not mention if you ate sexually active and whether your partner(s) also have symptoms. It is important to rule out sexually transmitted infections before treatment. I would recommend yousee a specialist in skin and DVD who can do the appropriate tests, see the lesions and then suggest the correct treatment. Please do not buy medicines over the counter especially steroids as these can change the appearance and make accurate diagnosis harder.
hope thishelps
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi

Topical antibiotics  and antifungals or low-potency steroid creams for contact dermatitides often lead to clearing of the lesion.

Proper hygiene with frequent washing and drying of the prepuce is an essential preventive measure.

Consensus-based guidelines of care are available.

Circumcision may be advocated in recurrent and recalcitrant cases.
consult dermatologist they will do the needful as we can't prescribe medicine online
regards