Bad couf for 1month
I'm having couf from February. I took medications and it slows down (bt not fully recovered). Again this month I'm having couf badly. Because of this couf I'm having vomiting sensation and I can't able to eat anything nd I'm loosing weight.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Is it dry cough or with expectoration? How is your thirst?
Dr. Shahlima Nafeesa
Your cough can be due to gastritis, most probably. You can take some antacids and see if it is helping you. If it persists after that too, with the same intensity, better get an Xray and Endoscopy done.