Bad anxiety

There was vandalism incident related to my cycle but the two people involved in it which had initially confessed are now saying that they were joking and the actual vandalism incident matching o what they had initially said is a coincidence... They have cut their relationship with me and this is causing a lot of stress in relation to that as I had cried when they had initially told me when they had said that they didn want to talk to me. They don't talk to me but they call me for lunch but during lunch too they don't talk so I think they are only calling me so I don't get upset and cry again. Which is stressing me out so I've decided to not go for lunch with them. Is this the right course ?
views-icons 33 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Bad anxiety

Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, from whatever you have written it seems you are stressed out about the incidents that you have mentioned.
You need to learn to relax and get rid of the negativity of the incident. Once you are feeling better, you can look at the situation in a different way.
Maybe those two were trying to apologise by inviting you for lunch, but as they were guilty they probably couldn't speak to you properly.
That's just one perception, there could be another explanation too.
Try to do breathing exercises or Yoga to calm yourself. Then once you are feeling better, you can decide whether to have lunch with them.
Incase you are not feeling good about it, you need not stress yourself and have lunch with them.
Hope this helps, in case you find yourself feeling anxious and upset for longer than usual( more than 2-3 weeks ) , do consult a Psychiatrist who does counseling or a Psychologist with counseling experience.
All the Best!