Bad anxiety
There was vandalism incident related to my cycle but the two people involved in it which had initially confessed are now saying that they were joking and the actual vandalism incident matching o what they had initially said is a coincidence... They have cut their relationship with me and this is causing a lot of stress in relation to that as I had cried when they had initially told me when they had said that they didn want to talk to me. They don't talk to me but they call me for lunch but during lunch too they don't talk so I think they are only calling me so I don't get upset and cry again. Which is stressing me out so I've decided to not go for lunch with them. Is this the right course ?
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 22 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, from whatever you have written it seems you are stressed out about the incidents that you have mentioned. You need to learn to relax and get rid of the negativity of the incident. Once you are feeling better, you can look at the situation in a different way. Maybe those two were trying to apologise by inviting you for lunch, but as they were guilty they probably couldn't speak to you properly. That's just one perception, there could be another explanation too. Try to do breathing exercises or Yoga to calm yourself. Then once you are feeling better, you can decide whether to have lunch with them. Incase you are not feeling good about it, you need not stress yourself and have lunch with them. Hope this helps, in case you find yourself feeling anxious and upset for longer than usual( more than 2-3 weeks ) , do consult a Psychiatrist who does counseling or a Psychologist with counseling experience. All the Best!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.