Bacne problem

I have acne in my hand and back of my body. It irritates me and also become red and a dark spot. Please help me.
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Bacne problem

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment.
Next Steps
With limited information provided, exact recommendations are difficult.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?