Bacne on back and hands
Im having bacne from 3years. how Can i get cure from them? Should i have to change my diet ? Help me .

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An understanding to the cause of acne should be established or this keeps recurring. Based on your description it looks like a superficial bacterial infection usually caused by staphylococcus aureus. Sometimes they co-exist with fungal folliculitis.
Kindly consult a dermatologist for exact diagnosis and a precise treatment plan.