Backne problem
I have a real bad acne problem on my back with massive pimples. What should I do or use to get rid of i?
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. You have trunkal acne and require oral medication. You must see a dermatologist personally coz you'll need an oral retinoid and this can't be prescribed on the net m You could use a benzoyl peroxide based creamy wash during bath for some reduction of symptoms. Treat this at the earliest so that you don't end up in scars and keloids. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard . take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?