Backache & shoulder pain

Hi I have pain in my lower back, shoulder and neck region from past few days. I used Volini spray for quite a few times but that was relief for some time. My job involves 10-12 hours sitting in front of laptop. Is there something I can do to get relief of this pain?

Doctor Answers (2) on Backache & shoulder pain

Yes First and foremost you have to consult a Neurosurgeon to Rule out compression or instability as cause of pain Then, you can try appropriate Physiotherapy and Life Style Modifications as advised
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, Low back pain is caused by injury to a muscle (strain) or ligament (sprain). Common causes include improper lifting, poor posture, lack of regular exercise, fracture, ruptured disk, or arthritis.Often, the only symptom is pain in the lower back.Most low back pain goes away on its own in two to four weeks. Physical therapy and pain relievers can help., for muscle strain and sprain. To prevent these type of back and neck pain changing your daily routine with Avoid lifting heavy weight, sit, stand and walk straight, and daily back stretching exercise helps preventing this work related back pain. Consult physiotherapist to know more about exercise.