Back problem
Hi i'm jaya, 21 years. 2 years ago i got severe pain in my low back so i consulted a doctor who said to go for x-ray and the report was showing s1 bone is slighlty away from its actual place, doctor said there's no treatment for it and said not to jump run dance and all.Even operation cannot be done as no guaranty.
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

It's difficult to comment without seeing the xray or examining you. However I must say most of the back problems are treatable. You should consult a good spine surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.